I Have A Problem
Consumer problems cross a wide variety of topics. Depending on the problem, the Utah Division of Consumer Protection may be able to assist you, or you may need to contact a different agency.
Below are options to help you find assistance with your problem:
- To determine what agency is the best to help you with your problem, search the Consumer Referral Guide.
- If you believe Consumer Protection is the correct agency to help you with your problem, File a Complaint or Report an Issue.
- For more information about consumer issues, click here.
Most Common Complaints
- Home Repair/Remodel
- Home Furnishings
- Auto Purchases
- Business Opportunities
- Home Protection: Devices/Alarms/Cameras
- Home Appliances
- Health Care: Other Products/Supplies
- Home Repair Other Than Warranty
If you are unable to find the answers or assistance you need, call (801) 530-6601 during normal business hours (M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm) to speak with a staff member.